Hey there! Didn't find an answer to your question? we're here to help!
To submit a ticket, click here and fill out the form.
It will help us a lot if you include:
- A detailed description of the issue
- Reproduction steps for the issue
- Solutions that you’ve already tried
- Screenshots and/or videos demonstrating the problem
- Logs and error messages
- Any related files
By proactively providing this information, you’ll reduce the amount of time required for us to look into the issue and shorten the turnaround time.
We might need to gather more information from you to conduct additional testing. In these cases, we might ask you to:
- List the exact steps that cause the issue
- Follow troubleshooting steps
- Collect and send additional information, such as log files or message headers
We might also route your issue to a specialized team for further investigation. Resolution times vary, depending on the complexity of your issue and the availability of troubleshooting data.
Regardless of your issue, our commitment is to offer you a solution. Depending on your issue, the following solutions are possible:
- We fix your issue, provide a solution, or answer your question.
- We confirmed that the issue you reported is a missing technology. You can submit your issue as a suggested technology.
- We can’t reproduce the issue but provide recommendations for further investigation.
- We ask a third-party product team to help and put you in contact with them for further assistance.
- We can’t resolve the issue you submitted, or determine it isn't supported.
When your case is resolved, you'll receive an email survey about how we handled your case. Your feedback is crucial in making improvements to our support structure and our products.
One of our Wizards will get in touch soon. 🧙♂️